Awesome summer holidays in the Tatras - Firs Minute
Book without risk - free cancellation 14 days before arrival.
Perfect cleanliness - 96.3% according to the rating of our guests at Customer Alliance.
Safe stay - coronavirus protection procedures have been implemented. Hand disinfection stations installed.
Sun, mountains, silence, beautiful views, next to with nature ... All of this can be found in the highest village in Poland, in the village of Zab near Zakopane. Here at the Redyk hotel we have prepared a special package holiday. We will make sure that your stay will be full of excitement and positive energy.
The package includes
- Accommodation in comfortably room
- Breakfast with regional delicacies
- Dinner (4:00pm - 8:00pm)
- Free use of the spa area in the Open Spa (11:00am - 7:00pm)
- Individual session in the Jacuzzi 2 x 30 min. after opening hours the Open Spa (19:00 - 22:00)
- Free bike rental (2 hrs. Per stay)
- Suggestions what to see in the region
- A free rental of Nordic Walking sticks
- A playroom and a playground for children
- Animation classes for children (on selected days of the week, at higher occupancy)
- Sports equipment storage
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Parking monitored
- Discount cards for various attractions in Zakopane and the surrounding area (many regional inns, thermal pools, bowling alleys, monkey grove, cinema, museums, ...) For an additional fee you can order
For an additional fee you can order
- Treatments in the wellness clinic
- Horse-drawn carriage ride around the grounds of scenic Foothills Gubałowskie
- One day tours like: Around the Tatras, the High Tatras, Orava - Liptov, ...
- Tours to the Tatra National Park with a guide
- Dunajec River Rafting
* Free children aged 0-2 years (without benefits, on the bed with their parents).
** Discount for children aged 3-11 years.
*** A local tax of 1.50 PLN / person for each day of stay (payable in cash) will be added to the price of the stay.
Offer offer is valid in the period from 25 June to 5 September 2021 (arrival is possible until August 30), min. 2 nights.
During the period of the epidemic, some of the services included in the offer may be temporarily unavailable or limited.